Musculoskeletalin inpatient rehabilitation
People who want to actively improve their physical fitness are welcome to rehabilitation stays. We offer all-inclusive medical care involving musculoskeletal disorders. We have an individual approach to every patient and we see their health problems in a holistic manner.
- Personal physician: a specialist in medical rehabilitation and/or orthopaedist
- Physiotherapy methods: Manual therapy: Kaltenborn – Evjenth, Cyriax, Neural mobilisation exercises, McKenzie, Bobath, PNF
- Procedures: Electrotherapy, Magnetotherapy, Ultrasounds and phonophoresis, Laser therapy, Hydrotherapy Local cryotherapy, Shock wave therapy, Systemic cryotherapy
- Partial and full-body massages
- Additional medical consultations of a neurologist, rheumatologist, internal medicine specialist, endocrinologist, cardiologist
- Laboratory and imaging tests (X-ray, ultrasound, densitometry, MRI)
Recreation and wellness:
- Swimming pool
- Dry sauna and steam sauna
- Needle bath
- Salt and iodine chamber
Accommodation and board:
- We offer fully equipped rooms, including a TV set, radio, phone, fridge and toilet for the disabled.
- We provide full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
CKR has been certified with ISO 9001:2008 and a Certificate of Accreditation issued by the Polish Ministry of Health.
Centrum Kompleksowej Rehabilitacji
+ 48 22 703 07 77